We're Ready for You to Join Us Again!
Beginning in April all of the Senior Centers in Richland County will resume the activities we have all missed for the past year. In an effort to balance the need for "normal" with the danger still posed by COVID-19 we ask that you observe the new protocols at your center so they can remain serving you while protecting you and others. We're excited to see you again!
- Do not enter the senior center if you are experiencing any of the symptoms posted at the door
- One person should be designated to record all participants to prevent the same items being used by multiple people
- Masks should be worn at all times unless seated at a table while eating or drinking
- All food and beverages need to be in disposable containers; this includes disposable coffee cups
- There can be no more than 6 people per table
- Observe social distancing whenever possible
- For your protection; it is recommended to disinfect all playing cards, bingo balls, etc. after each use
Here you can view the Senior Center Reopening Plan (PDF) in its entirety.
Join Your Local Senior Center
Your local Senior Center is a great place to catch up with old friends and make new ones! The centers offer a variety of social activities with everything from puzzles to playing cards to having coffee with friends. Some exciting new things are being planned at all four centers to check back often!
Sidney Senior Center
The Sidney Senior Center is located at 813 3rd Street NE in Sidney. It is open for socialization on Thursdays from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
You can contact the Sidney Senior Center by calling (406) 433-8077.
The Sidney Center Officers are:
- Betty Norby-President
Savage Senior Center
The Savage Senior Center is located at 178 E Main Street in Savage.
It is open for socialization on Thursdays from 8:0 am to 3:30 pm.
You can contact the Savage Senior Center by calling (406) 776-9980.
The Savage Center Officers are:
- Teresa Miller-President
Fox Lake Senior Center (Lambert)
The Fox Lake Senior Center is located on Main Street in Lambert.
It is open for socialization on Tuesdays from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.
You can contact the Fox Lake Senior Center by calling (406) 774-3439.
The Fox Lake Center officers are:
- Robert Fink-President
Fairview Senior Center
The NEW Fairview Senior Center is located at 217 5th Street West in Fairview. The new facility features a spacious dining room, activity room, commercial kitchen, ADA accessible restrooms and much more! It is open for socialization each weekday beginning at 8 am.
You can contact the Fairview Senior Center by calling (406) 742-5050.
The Fairview Center officers are: