Go To Search
Click to Home
Do you have computers for public use?
Yes, we have 12 public computers. There is no fee, but you must bring your library card or get a guest pass at the front desk. If you live in Richland County and plan to use the computers for more than one month, you will need to get at least a computer-only library card.

Library - Library Resources

Show All Answers

1. Do you offer any classes?
2. Do you have computers for public use?
3. Do you have databases with magazines and articles I can search from home?
4. How do I get a library card?

Richland County
201 W. Main
Sidney, MT 59270
Ph: (406) 433-1706