Getting Married by the Justice of the Peace

There are two things you must do to have the justice of the peace marry you:

  • Call the District Court at (406) 433-1709 to find out what is needed for you to obtain your marriage license.
  • Call the Justice Court at (406) 433-2815 to make an appointment.